1. What kind of audio player should be installed for live broadcast?
2. What kind of problems will users possibly encounter when they are listening to digital channels?
Due to the significantly enhancement of the sound quality in digital channels, users with limited computer bandwidth may not be able to enjoy the best performance from the digital channels.
1. Are users able to listen to the past program(s)?
All members can enjoy 7 days program archive of 3 Channels for free. Simply click the time slot of the chosen program, Windows Media Player will be automatically popped up and play the chosen program accordingly.
2. What kind of audio player should be installed for program archive & expert recommendations?
For users of Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 (or above version), make sure Flash Player is installed to your computer before you enjoy the program archive service.
3. Can users listen to program further than last 7 days?
Certainly. Users can listen to the programs in the past 12 weeks by registering as a member and making an online payment for program archive service plan. Simply login and click the time slot of the chosen program, Windows Media Player will automatically pop up and play the chosen program accordingly.
4. How to download the program archive files?
Due to copyrights, users are not allowed to download the program archive files while all the file is only for private use or public broadcast.
5. As my mobile can connect to internet, am I able to listen to the live broadcast or program archive through my mobile?
Users can download our official mobile Apps from App Store / Google Play in order to enjoy live broadcast and program archive.