4月3日 (星期四)25°C 32
  news
 
日期:

Myanmar earthquake death toll rises to over 2,800

2/4/2025 14:35
According to the State Administration Council information team on Wednesday, the death toll from Friday's 7.9-magnitude earthquake in Myanmar has risen to 2,886, with 4,639 injured and 373 still missing.



Myo Nyunt, president of the Myanmar Red Cross Society, told Xinhua earlier that key challenges in the current rescue operations included disaster assessment and logistics coordination.



Myo Nyunt said, due to safety concerns in the affected areas, rescue teams have faced significant difficulties in distributing supplies, with a particular shortage of heavy machinery.



|

回主頁關於我們 使用條款及細則版權及免責聲明私隱政策聯絡我們

新城廣播有限公司版權所有,不得轉載。
Copyright © Metro Broadcast Corporation Limited. All rights reserved.