6 recovers from coronavirus in Libya
Six patients have recovered from coronavirus in Libya, the National Center for Disease Control of Libya's UN-backed government said on Wednesday.
"The patient infected with the new coronavirus in Misurata city, as well as the patients who were infected by interacting with her, have recovered," the center said in a statement.
A total of 21 cases have so far been reported in Libya with one death, the center said.
Libya reported its first case on March 24 and its first death from virus on April 8.
The government has taken a series of measures against COVID-19, including closing airports, border crossings, mosques and educational institutions, banning mass gatherings and movements between cities, and imposing a curfew.